- Weigh-ins will take place the day of the event. (Please arrive EARLY) to give us enough time for data entry.
- You will have 60mins to complete the first 9 tests. Afterwards, everyone will go through the 10th test.
- Events MAY change from qualifying event to event. Event SCORE will determine who gets invited to the Championships Finals at the end of the year.
Here’s the list of events: (videos coming soon)
- Deadlift (Strength)
- 400m Row (Speed endurance)
- Forward Med Ball Throw, 2-Step approach (Upperbody power)
- Standing Triple Jump (Lowerbody Power)
- Pro Agility Shuttle (5-10-5) (Agility)
- Sandbell Ground to Over Shoulder (Strength Endurance) *75lbs women/125lbs men
- Pull-ups (Upperbody Strength)
- Jump Rope/Push-up Medley (Stamina) *5min Time Cap
- Sled Push Medley (Stamina) *2min Time Cap
- Steelbell Suicide (Stamina)
If this is your first TAG event of the year, let it serve as a benchmark to show you where you are and what you need to improve! If this isn’t your first TAG event, come and see how well you’ve improved and/or test your fitness and athletic performance against some new faces. Our mission is to provide you with a quality fun event that’ll serve as an awesome goal setting tool to fuel your PROGRESS in 2017.
GRAB A BUDDY AND GET SIGNED UP TODAY! REGISTER HERE