Austin Simply Fit is proud to partner with local practitioners who are experts in their craft, helping people heal and grow from life experiences. We’re excited to partner with Meaghan MacLean, a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, personal trainer, and CrossFit coach who helps empower others to get strong from the inside out. [Meet w. Meaghan]
As a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Meaghan’s focus is to identify the root cause of your symptoms so you can achieve lasting wellness and vitality. Rather than giving you calories or macros to track, a fad diet, or dietary band-aids, Meaghan works with her clients to find out exactly what their body’s unique needs are and how to best support your health and personal goals for the long run!
What Meaghan does
Optimal health is built on a human’s biochemical foundations: nutrition, digestion & absorption, blood sugar regulation, mineral sufficiency, fatty acid balance, and hydration. All issues in the body, whether it’s stubborn belly fat, chronic aches and pains, autoimmune issues, fatigue, lack of muscle definition despite working out, etc… stem from a dysfunction in one of these pillars.
Meaghan’s goal is to help you take control of your health by learning about what’s going on under the surface, removing sources of stress and inflammation, boosting nutrient intake and absorption, establishing a healthy relationship with food, and receiving personalized education and support while doing so! The best part, this process starts where you are, and Meaghan is here to guide you the entire way. [Meet w. Meaghan]
Work with Meaghan
Here are two ways to work with Meaghan and make an investment in your health and wellness.
“Get Started” Nutritional Assessment & Wellness Plan
This package is designed for the person who wants to understand more about their overall health. The get started package is a completely virtual package that will get you informed and on the path to optimal health. Your investment includes:
- Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire to identify opportunities for positive health choices
- In depth health history questionnaire & review
- Customized nutrition blueprint & wellness plan
- One time food & mood journal review
- Lifestyle recommendations
- Supplement recommendation protocol
- Bonus resources
- Option to add on one-hour in person or zoom sessions for clients who want face-to-face time with Meaghan at a discounted price
- [Meet w. Meaghan to learn more]
“Deep Dive & Guide to Optimal Heath”
This package provides an in depth look at your personal health and 1:1 Nutritional Therapy Coaching to guide you to optimal health over the
course of three months. Through this program, you’ll receive…
- 90 min initial consultation, via zoom or in person
- In-depth health history review
- Complete nutritional assessment to identify opportunities for positive health choices
- Personalized step by step nutrition plan, updated and built upon throughout the program
- Supplement protocol recommendation
- 5 one-hour long zoom sessions for check ins and for nutrition education talks
- Weekly food & mood journal check ins and feedback using the app Practice Better
- Unlimited support and access to me via email or messenger on the app
- Ongoing Lifestyle tips and tons of more resources like recipes, sleep tips, etc.
- [Meet w. Meaghan to learn more]
- Commitment to yourself with the understanding that this work takes time and consistency
- Keeping a daily food & mood journal through the app Practice Better
- Committing to food shopping, meal prepping and planning, etc.
- Purchasing supplements
Set your FREE consultation today!
Jump on a quick call with Meaghan to see if this program is a fit for you, review your needs and goals, and get your questions answered. Sign up here.
Meaghan made me feel so comfortable when discussing personal issues. Her vast knowledge and expertise made me feel like i was in good hands. She really listened and understood my issues. She’s extremely empathetic and easy to talk to. – Maeve Cummings
What Meaghan doesn’t do
- Provide one-size-fit-all templates or meal plans
- Focus on weight loss as the indicator of health
- Expect perfection
- Diagnose or treat disease
Meaghan MacLean is a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, personal trainer, and CrossFit coach who helps empower others to get strong from the inside out. Her journey with nutrition began in 2015 after realizing she had the power to heal her gut issues, psoriasis, and chronic fatigue. Using real food, lifestyle changes and nutritional supplementation, Meaghan’s approach is all about addressing the root causes of subpar health and performance, without the all or nothing mindset. [Meet w. Meaghan]
Not just a gym but a true community of motivated (and motivating) individuals. I walked in just looking for a kick-start on the path back to a healthier lifestyle and a couple years later I’ve fallen in love with powerlifting and feel like I’ve found a hobby I’ll carry with me for life.
– Lee Curtis