What a year 2021 has been for all of us at Austin Simply Fit. With the new year approaching, we want to take a moment to reflect on some amazing moments from 2021.
1. Austin Simply Fit started our Student Athlete Scholarship Fund as a tribute to Coach DJ, funded in part by our annual Bench-A-Thon event. This year we were able to award 8 scholarships!
2. As a fun team event we went ax throwing. Eric Brooks won & was crowned “Lumber Lord!”
3. John DeLaPaz & Kari Flynn officially married in Jamaica!
4. Eric Brooks, Kimi Adeigbe, Kristal Espitia, Nicky Trbovich, Nick Murillo Deluz & Vilita Cruz joined the Austin Simply Fit Team!
5. ASF named Best Gym in Austin by the Austin American-Statesman!
6. Sierra Nevels named Top Three Personal Trainer by the Austin American-Statesman for the second year in a row!
7. Meaghan MacLean joined the ASF family as our in-house Functional Nutritional Therapist & Health Coach!
8. Meaghan named Top Three Nutritionist in Austin Fit Magazine!
9. Sierra named Top Three Personal Trainer in Austin Fit Magazine!
10. First Annual Halloween contest – won by Frederick Woodhouse & Darryl Payne Jr!
11. Darryl & Thaonhi are engaged!
12. Darryl Payne Jr made the USA National Skeleton Team!