In the interest of transparency, Austin Simply Fit is publishing our COVID-19 reopening procedures. The new procedures and policies are aligned with our goal to protect YOU – the Austin Simply Fit community – in compliance with CDC and State regulations and guidelines. All Austin Simply Fit trainers and clients must be in compliance to be onsite training at an Austin Simply Fit studio. Effective October 15, the mask mandate for trainers and clients will be mandatory.
- Effective October 15, clients and trainers will have the option to wear masks
- Clients will be screened for symptoms via verbal questionnaire before entering the facility.
- Towel services will resume
- Trainers will check the client’s temperature with a no touch thermometer. If a client is 100 or higher they cannot enter the facility.
- Any clients or trainers who have tested positive for COVID-19, within the last 10 days, need clearance from a doctor (negative test) before returning to the facility. They must also remain symptom free for no less than 48 hours, without the use of fever reducing medications.
If you have any questions, please contact your trainer or John De La Paz at firstname.lastname@example.org.